Thursday, September 24, 2015

Thursday Rambles

Yesterday was the first day of fall! Now it's time for all fall things.  Pumpkin spice, boots, sweaters, apple picking, and, of course, fall marathon training!



This has been happening a lot lately.  The pups and I will take advantage of the nice weather as much as we can.


Chick-fil-a gave away free entrees yesterday to teachers and school staff.  Thank you Chick-fil-a!


My Jake from State Farm khakis are not cutting it this year.  Sitting on the floor, sitting on therapy balls, or sliding around on scooters (are you jealous of my job yet?) is not conducive to keeping clean pants.  It's going to be jeans for me.


I'm enjoying these past three days off of running, but I'm starting to feel the itch to get back into it! I'm already looking forward to my long run this weekend!


What do you typically wear to work?

What do you eat at Chick-fil-a?

2 comments:

  1. I love Chick fil A and no I cannot even name a favorite because it is all my favorite. Jake from state farm--hahha. I am currently wearing pajamas because my spin class this morning was so brutal I don't want to wear anything else.
    bakingrunner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete